Breaking News

DR.IBRAHIM AHMED ZURU



I hereby DR. Ibrahim Ahmed from Ilorin west local government Kwara State.
I was born on 1/4/ 1959 in Ilorin first level I study in festival primary school Kano on 1965 to 1977. I study from ABU Medical Training school Kaduna State on 1984  to 1997 than I attend school of health Technology Kwara State, I attend  C.H.O  at University cross River Calabar. 
        And staff of Kwara State. Local government and state various medical Instruction. But now I am serving as member of Nigeria association of medical Herbalist. And now I can treat people with author those   and medical.
        I am treating people those that having this kind of sickness problems such as:-
1.    Fracture of the bones of any kind and if the fracture is gangrenous is not need of amportenssion it can be treated easily with herbs available with us easily.
2.     Decentery passing to blood or mucosa .frequently blocked of the enosis if the enosis the coming out can not go back seeing blood after passing stool or bloke of enosis in children or adult.
3.    If there difficult in passing urine or bed ware both adult and children or prostate in old age man.
4.    Impartiality both primary and secondary.
5.    Loss of libido or frigidity in women.
And others like mental illness like E.N.T impressive Partial Pearliest  Finally we are now using islamic Medicine for  effective  Treatment etc.
 For more information contact this No. 08166666374



     
           

No comments